Amin asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 months ago

I have a younger sister which becomes annoying recently and she treats people badly  so i hate her. how can i delete her from my life?

you might not be able to, talk to your parents about it and if youre over 18 move out

try get an alone time with her, preferdly when the parents are gone for the nite. u willl be in con trole and u can use ur dominants (male pecker) on her. ull be runing the show now.

Source(s): fuced my own

You can't because she is your younger, irritating sister.  She probably looks up to you a bit so just behave sensibly yourself and don't argue with her and hopefully she'll try to copy the way you act.  She WILL grow out of it.

FFS grow up. Put her in her place, yes, but never, ever remove a family member from your life. That is childish. Be thankful you have siblings. There will be a time in your life when you will need them by your side.