Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

Should I flat my boss car tires if he refuse to renew my contract?

My contract is due in November 2020, and he said he won't give me a new contract because he sees me as non hard working employee and soon I will be released, and I don't know where to start if I lose my job and I'm looking for revenge, any idea?

• DS M

If you do...wear a BLM T-shirt and claim you were protesting.  Someone with a pile of cash will spring you if you get caught.  If you can loot and burn stored to the ground and the Dem mayors and city councils don't care, what is flattening a few tires?

That is a terrible idea.  It is not worth the trouble you will get into because you will get caught.  Just try to improve your job performance and when he sees you doing that, he will probably not fire you, but forget about revenge.

• That would be vandalism.  Not sure you want former employers making note of that, or having to explain a vandalism charge on a background check.  But hey- you do you.

Quite the content of character there, Anonymous? Are you antifa, BLM, or both?

• I'd follow him in my car after work and ram him off the road somehow causing him to at least have an accident.

if he dies,  oh well thats sad.

but you have options.  dont go for lame ones,  the slashing of tires is good to begin with but I'd strongly consider slowly and slowly making him wonder if hes having a bad year.   Put something in his lunch that causes him to get diarrhea.  When he recovers,  scratch/key his car but do it where there is no cctv.

write lewd pervy letters to your female coleagues at work, sign them off as your bosses name. 

make anonymous phone calls to his cell on weekends,   then start using voice distortion/changing software and call him names.

If hes that much of an a...hole i'd do all those things as well as pick a fight with his favorite employee.

Yes. Vandalism solves everything. Just ask Portland.

You'll get free room and board in jail, so I guess that might be a temporary solution...

Your boss can afford new tires. 

• Sandy

the security cameras will catch you and you'll be in jail, which is worse off than being unemployed. so why don't you find a new job and be a hard working employee.

Don't commit any crimes.  Instead, get a better job working elsewhere and leave that guy behind.

• A

instead of looking for revenge why don't you step up your game at work, ask him what you can do to improve your work and extend your contract.  Revenge is just going to get you arrested and jobless