Have you ever been on a scavenger hunt 😃?

Yes, but not in many years.

When I was a kid, summers at the lake.

• Orla

i tried once but I have no idea hat a scavenger looks like..!

Mornings only between 8 &12, your welcome to come along if you like.

• BBean

Of course I have Gary THB. My younger years saw a lot of activities on motorcycles. Yes, there were scavenger hunts in the 50`s where bikers could knock on a random household door and greeted with a smile instead of a 12 gauge shotgun or an AR-15.(someone will chime in because there were no AR-15s in the early 1950`s) The one thing on my list that I thought I`d never find was a flying eagle penny. The first house I went to had a mustard jar full of them along with indian head pennies and several III cent silver pieces. I was back at the designated meeting place before anyone else to claim my prize.

Did you actually think your question would go over the heads of some of us? Ask about a snipe hunt....something millennials may scratch their heads with a Gomer Pyle countenance. Yes, I have a few years behind me but not a curmudgeon....yet....and hopefully can remain the same after November.

• C T M

No. Scavengers are federally protected and it's against the law to hunt them. The same with song birds. The only birds that it's legal to hunt are listed in your states bird hunting regulations.

Source(s): This is the hunting section Gary, but you knew that.

No.  Have you ever went seven full days without getting drunk?  And did your withdrawal suck?