Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why does he want pictures of me if he doesn’t want to date me ? But says he has a crush on me ?

I’m not easy! I’m still a virgin waiting for marriage 

Update:

He wants pictures every month and I’m not ugly...

Update 2:

They aren’t nudes, they’re selfies, etc 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The next best thing to having sex with you would be self service while looking at a picture of you. He doesn't want to date you because he wants a girlfriend willing to have sex. 

• 1 month ago

He wants fapp material. He doesn't care if you're naked or not. Block his @$$. Problem solved.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Possibly he's a dirtbag and he thinks you're an easy to manipulate idiot.

Just because a guy wants pictures of you doesn't mean you have any obligation to provide them... even if he DOES want to date you.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dating a virgin is not satisfying. Looking at pictures is neutral. Dating a virgin is NOT satisfying or productive in any way. At best, there is too much drama. Marrying a virgin is a recipe for disaster.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Guys ask for pictures a lot and they don't need them, if you ask me. I never give pictures to anyone.  ********.

• 1 month ago

Why does he want pictures? I am assuming you mean nudes here? So he can perve over them. do not send this guy photos

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

don't give him pics with your face showing. you could wind up on the internet, photoshopped doing nasty things or he could sell your pic to pedophiles. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.