Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why does he want pictures of me if he doesn’t want to date me ? But says he has a crush on me ?

I’m not easy! I’m still a virgin waiting for marriage 

He wants pictures every month and I’m not ugly...

They aren’t nudes, they’re selfies, etc 

• Foofa

The next best thing to having sex with you would be self service while looking at a picture of you. He doesn't want to date you because he wants a girlfriend willing to have sex. 

He wants fapp material. He doesn't care if you're naked or not. Block his @$$. Problem solved.

• MissA

Possibly he's a dirtbag and he thinks you're an easy to manipulate idiot.

Just because a guy wants pictures of you doesn't mean you have any obligation to provide them... even if he DOES want to date you.

• Dick

Dating a virgin is not satisfying. Looking at pictures is neutral. Dating a virgin is NOT satisfying or productive in any way. At best, there is too much drama. Marrying a virgin is a recipe for disaster.

Guys ask for pictures a lot and they don't need them, if you ask me. I never give pictures to anyone.  ********.

Why does he want pictures? I am assuming you mean nudes here? So he can perve over them. do not send this guy photos

• Sandy

don't give him pics with your face showing. you could wind up on the internet, photoshopped doing nasty things or he could sell your pic to pedophiles.