What is the little building called around a pool?

Just want to know what this is called 

6 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    I don't think you mean "around" a pool. That suggests a building that follows the shape of the pool and surrounds it, or most of it. I think you mean "near a pool" or "beside a pool" or "at a pool".

    But as you haven't told us what this "little building" is FOR, we can only guess.

  • 1 month ago

    Cabana, pool house, changing room. Only 3 that I ever heard of.

    I don't know there's a specific term in the U.S. Not that common here.

    'Pump shed,' isn't for human use. It contains filters and pump for circulating water

  • 1 month ago

    A cabana is one thing - a small structure for changing clothes, maybe has a bathroom.

  • 1 month ago

    For changing clothes?  A cabana.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    Depends on its purpose, but a common term is cabana, at least around here where I live. The equipment shed is not usually called a cabana although it can be, so if you mean the equipment shed, well, then call it that.

  • 2 months ago

    When I was growing up, we called them bath houses, but that has taken on new connotations lately. These days, you could call it a changing room, pool house, or pool cabana.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.