Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why Cancer zodiac always get cheated ?

They get too clingy.

They don't always get cheated. IF someone gets cheated (regardless of their Sun Sign) it is something in their subconscious that was attracted to someone who was not inclined to commit .. who stood off in some way. And usually this is when we don't like ourselves, so we are more comfortable becoming involved with someone who won't commit fully (even if they say they will ... our gut feelings are more accurate than words are). If we do not like ourselves, then we cannot believe anyone could stay in love with us, so we pick those who cannot fully commit (our subconscious seeks out whatever will confirm its beliefs).

My father had Sun in Cancer, never cheated, and neither of his wives cheated on him.

My second husband has Sun in Cancer, and neither his first wife nor I have cheated on him .. nor has he cheated.

And over my 43 years of being a professional astrologer, giving readings in person, I have done readings for roughly 600 people with Sun in Csncer ... so I have a large database of experience.

Just because you know a few people with Sun in Cancer who have been cheated on does NOT mean that this is a trait of having Sun in Cancer.

And besides .. Cancer is ONLY their SUN Sign .. it is easy to find, and that is why writers sell it .. but Sun sign astrology is not real astrology.Most of what influences our relationships is what we NEED from and give TO our interactions with others .. and that is our Venus, not our Sun. Also, how we react emotionally .. which is our Moon. And how we go after what we want, and how assertive or aggressive we might be .. which is our Mars.Also, our Ascendant is our social mask, so that influences how people respond to us.Our 5th house is how we approach romantic love.Our 7th house is how we approach committed relationships (marriage/partnershps).Our 11th house is how we approach friendshipsSun only relates to what WE need IF we are going to feel whole inside .. Sun is the planet of how we find a sense of wholeness and self-fulfillment, but doesn't really indicate how we relate to others.  And how we relate to others affects who we attract, and who we are attracted to.

Because they are greedy and selfish and have never been fair or trying to help. If by help you mean by them constantly back stabbing sabotaging setting me up and destroying me and murdering me and stalking me around trying to gas lights and charecter assassinate. Then they act like I should be thankful and grateful that they would take the time out of their day and basically dedicate their lives to complete sabotaging and destroying mine. And that they are the victim and I'm weak. So unreal the amounts of manipulation and unfair treatment. Man I hope these people pay dearly!!! And it isn't even possible for them not to be cheated. Wow.. How grateful they should be to have you complete set up sabotage and destroy their lives you selfish ******* pos!!! Man I hope you people pay!! How could I help to have it happen.. Why don't you tell me.. Why you all go around taking turns murdering them setting them up and sabotaging them you selfish homicidal pos!!! Man I hope you pos pay!!! How ******* lucky they are to have you all murder them for your success!! How ******* unreal and unbelievable.. You can't honestly believe that can you. Of course not.. You just keep lying to yourselves and denying that you are the problem and have always been the problem constantly manipulating stuff and setting me up and practically dedicating your lives to completely destroying mine. And it's never good enough and you are just planning to cheat and sabotage me and practically murder me and you do absolutely nothing to help. Nothing at all. The only thing you help is your selfish pos selves and you go around setting me up and murdering me and have huge amounts of manipulation and unfair treatment!!! Man I hope you pos pay... Would you or anyone else trust them to be fair and make a fair decision when they have never been anything except fair. Wtf are you people doing.. Wtf are you doing besides dedicating your lives to sabotaging mine and murdering me for your own success then being super manipulative and acting likes it's all my fault and that you are the victims and I'm weak. So unbelievable and unreal the amounts of pain and suffering you have caused and still the only thing you care about is yourselves and literally murder me for your success. How grateful I should be that you would dedicate your lives to completely destroying mine and setting me up to fail and back stabbing me and sabotaging me and basically murdering me and it's always been that way hasn't it. And it's never good enough is it. It's not when you are already planning on how you are going to sabotage me and murder me for your own success and gains.. Wow.. How lucky and grateful I should be.. You sick manipulative homicidal criminals pos!!! You people are as heartless and soulless and evil as it gets aren't you. And manipulative and unfair and selfish. Man I hope you selfish homicidal pos pay!!! Wow how lucky I am.. o should be so grateful for you dedicating your lives and revolve around completely destroying mine and sabotaging mine and murdering me.. And to Sam down there.. No kidding.. They all go around taking turns murdering cancers and Leo's to get with that dirty whore. And they litterally do nothing to help. Wtf are these people doing. It's not even a question anymore and should be a fact that all these people care about is themselves. And they think they are god or something and keep me as their slave and completely ruin and destroy my life by all their constant criticism and relentlessly trying to sabotage and destroy my life and stalking me around trying to trigger and gas light and charecter assassinate. And there are so many people doing it. And they have literally never done a god damn thing to help anybody except themselves and murder me and completely destroy my life and practically dedicate their lives to doing it. Can't wait to get away from these back stabbing homicidal people who have relentlessly tried to ruin my life. I sure as fukc won't ever forgive or forget a thing they have said or done to me. And I hope they pay dearly for it!!! 

Because somebody has to be cheated so it may as well be you.  Boo hoo.

I feel Leo and Cancer gets cheated