Do you think driving is fun?

Yes and no. More if it were just me on the flipping road

Yes, I played a lot of online games posting as a driver. For example: Euro Truck simulator 2. But I preferred taking public transport when travelling to other areas since the public transport network is well developed in my region. 

Yes been driving and Riding since about 1952 when i feel depressed put on the leathers and helmet go for a 2 to 3 Ride come Home refreshed

Not as fun as riding my woman

• WOOWHO

the act of Driving  can elicit various emotional states ,

awe    amusement  anxiety boredom calmness excitement fear  joy nostalgia  romance 

a person can do the ACT of driving  for WORK ( earn a living )   CHORES  (  everyday activities  transportation ) or PLEASURE..............

3 uses of the word fun

FUN ( noun) that which elicits enjoyment , amusement , or lighthearted pleasure ...FUN ( adjective ) amusing , entertaining  or enjoyable

FUN ( verb )  joke or tease 

DRIVING ( noun )  control and operation of a motor vehicle

from examination the word FUN could apply to  driving

When I'm driving for fun, yes.  When I'm running errands it ranges from an ordinary task to a headache.

It is on open roads with little traffic, but no fun in congested cities.

I enjoy driving.

• F

Depends what car you have. If you have a Prius with the sole intention of showing everyone how green you are how much you love polar bears and worship queen Greta , then NO!

If you have something with loads of power, preferably the ability to corner ( sorry muscle car fans), and so good roads to drive it on, then yes. 

@dj2541 sorry people like you are the reason most cars are becoming terrible. You don’t really like driving, you just want it to be a mobile version of your living room.

• Dj2541

I  do a 100 klm  commute  to and  from  work  5 days a week. It isnt  fun  but I have made it more  tolerable.I drive a Mazda  with  everything in it  possible.Fantastic  music  system, easy  to  drive, all the  bells  and  whistles( literally). I connect  my  iphone into the car  and  do  Youtube  music whenever. My  3  adult  children  are  all  driving  home  at the  same  times  and  we  have a group texting  chat  or  ring each  other  and  see  how  our  days  have been? I am getting  concerned  about my  relationship  with  Siri in my car, I say "hey Siri"  and  she  replies"Hold on a Tic". Its   very  funney.