Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

I tested "positive" for the virus, but feel 100% normal with NO symptoms whatsoever. Will I get into any legal trouble if I leave my house?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on the law where you are. What country are you in?

• 1 month ago

Not whatsoever, its your constitutional right to bear travel arms

• 1 month ago

Typhoid Mary never showed any symptoms and never felt bad but she was responsible for 3 deaths.  COVID 19 has caused millions of deaths around the world.  Do you want the responsibility of the deaths of people in your community?

Source(s): Wikipedia & QI
  • 1 month ago

Most states WON'T accept a negative result as proof that you don't have it so logic would tell you they would not accept a positive result as proof that you do have it.  Those tests are not super accurate anyway.  I think it's more about whether you think you've been exposed.  But who knows.  Search up your local laws.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Please, just for a moment, THINK. 

You are a deadly virus carrier. You will spread the virus to someone who could potentially die OR like you, they could have no symptoms but not realize they are a carrier to perhaps infect and cause another person''s death.

Do not be selfish and stupid. Stay Home for 2 weeks. Really.

Or, go out and carelessly spread the virus to random people and kill someone. 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes as you are a carrier of the virus.

• Amy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you live in a civilized country, yes.

If you're in the USA, no, you can go intentionally kill people and no one will stop you.

• 2 months ago

If you get caught.

Which you will, when someone catches the virus from you and dies.

Those who have no symptoms still spread the virus, especially if they don't stay home.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yes..................................

• 2 months ago

Really depends on where you live.  Check local regulations on quarrantining when positive.  If you can't find it on the web, call your doctor or local police.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.