Republicans always claim they're not racist and claim they care about the poor, but how?

What about their policies helps minorities and the poor? Don't they take money away from public education and after school programs in low income areas, so crime goes up as a result for that 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yet the stimulus MR. TRUMP ALONE signed helps 92% of them, and fewer than 63% of Republicans

• Their notion is that they're practicing tough love.  They seem to think that if a person has the ability to get on welfare, then they'll just stay on welfare and will never work, because people (namely, other people, because everybody believes that they're the hardest working or smartest person at their place of business) are lazy and will always take a hand-out.

Of course, the simple fact that the welfare system exists and the overwhelming majority of people never try to file for it never seems to occur to them as a flaw in their logic.  Most people want to work and they want to be able to use the money they make from their work to improve their station in life.  Most people want upward economic mobility, and they understand that sometimes bad things happen and unforeseen events occur that could wipe out a lifetime's worth of effort.  The idea of social programs is that they're a last resort whose purpose is to prevent a person from losing everything they've ever worked for just because they ran into a bit of bad luck.

I guess the idea of promoting the general welfare isn't one that sticks too well with conservatives who complain about their taxes being squandered on making sure their neighbors don't lose their home and their life savings, just because they had some misfortune.  Of course, when it's their turn for a bailout, they never seem to refuse on account of their principles.  A $12 billion bailout for farmers (a group of people who overwhelmingly vote in politicians who gut social programs that help others) is offered.  Do they reject it?  Absolutely not!  They need that money or else they'll lose everything they...worked...for....Ohhhhh!

• 2 months ago

It's obvious to me that your understanding of the situation is very superficial and ignorant. I could spend the rest of my life trying to explain to you how your whole thought process on the subject is wrong, but the Gordian Knot of your pervasive ignorance would never untangle itself.

So, I'll leave you to answer this question and this statement: First. Who is more racist, the person who fears a black person's superiority and cheats to keep them down, or the person who thinks they are superior and feels like black people need their help? Second. When Jackie Robinson joined Major League Baseball, DOZENS of black men, who owned professional baseball teams, lost their business. Along with COUNTLESS other people who owned businesses that served those venues.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am a proud racist voting for Joe Biden.  his racist comments about blacks not being not diverse, ur not black, etc., have inspired me 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ok. .......................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Republicans are tough on crime and strong on jobs!

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No ..................................Most Republicans would like to go to the voucher system so people in inner cities with failing schools can send their kids to any school they want but the teachers unions have continually blocked that to save teacher's jobs at the failing schools putting the kids interest after their own .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.