Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do racist progressives always defend the thug criminals?

I'm not worried, considering blacks are 25x more likely to be killed by one of their own (NYT), and a 1-in-4 chance of dying of a heart condition (2010 Health Census), I'm really not worried. I'll watch from behind my gated complex where they aren't allowed, while they sit back and "collect" in the projects.

Their population should be declining in America since they're killing themselves off, so the problem is really taking care of itself. There will be no "Race War" (That would imply they had any togetherness to form a legitimate army, which they don't). They're all infighting and slaughtering each other, while every other race sits back and laughs. 

One race against itself using cognitive dissonance to keep your own people oppressed. It's incredible if you really take a moment to think about it.

It’s funny that you think the people getting shot and gassed are the thug and criminals  of your story. 

💩 .

,...........................................

They want to recruit them into their Socialist Revolution.