Relevance
  • Anonymous
    14 hours ago
    Favorite Answer

God is jokeless. He's an idiot.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A rich man who was dying wanted to take his fortune with him. So, prior to his death, he called three friends to help him.  He gave each of them an envelope stuffed full of cash and told them to throw it in the coffin when he was buried.  Sure enough, he died and the friends showed up at the gravesite.  Just before they lowered his casket into the tomb, all three of them threw an envelope in as they had been asked to.  Later that day, the surviving friends were talking.  The first was an architect who confided to the other two that his business had been suffering, so he had taken $50 thousand out of the envelope.  The second was a farmer whose crops had failed.  He too had taken out $50 thousand in cash before throwing it in.  

The third man was an attorney and he said "I can't believe the two of you would steal from a dead man.  I threw in my personal check for the full amount".

• 1 month ago

If God is love, and love is blind, then Ray Charles = God.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jesus.... HA HA HA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

God: "The joke's on you."

Psalm 37:13 KJV — The Lord laughs at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What's the difference between the human race and a flood?

🥴 Water doesn't scream when it's being genocided. 

😄 Particularly, for atheists wondering why God lets babies die. We're replaceable.

• God
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Do you think Jesus ever got his nails done? 

Jesus is at a bar drinking. He has had way too many. The bartender says "Okay Jesus that's it, only water from now on". Jesus just laughs. 

• 1 month ago

No, belief in God or any gods is joke enough, a very sick, depraved joke but still a joke.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, when God created you, a Buffoom.    

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When God created man, She was only joking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.