Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why stop everything for a "virus" that people say has a 98% recovery rate? Actually it's much closer to 100% than 98%.?

If you're scared, go buy a dog...

People die. That's what people do. They live then after they live, they die. If it's from some spooky "virus," then I'd like so see some proof. The thing is, is that you can't prove it. Nobody can.

Still can't prove that it was "covid 19" that made people die. Not even "doctors" or "health experts" can prove it. Anything they say is lip service because if they say anything else, they ether lose their jobs or they are suicided.

If you don't know what that means, look it up. Look it up like the fine upstanding adult that you are.

• a2yar

Visit a hospital ICU

First, the "recovery rate" is much lower than the survival rate, because many of the survivors don't fully recover.

Second, if we didn't stop what we've stopped (which, by the way, is much less than most other countries), then a lot more businesses would have closed, because so many workers would be out sick.

So far in the USA it has a 3.3% fatality rate so your numbers are wrong.   And those who recover do not seem to always have a 100% recovery.   Many seem to have heart damage,  some need a lung transplant,  some lose their sense of smell and taste.   It is NOT like the flu.  

I’m 27 and healthy no preexisting conditions and I have anxiety issues after I got coronavirus that never went away even 4 months later; I had insomnia for the first 2 months of recovery

So yes you may not die but long term effects are unclear and who suffered from what is pure chance

Not dying does not necessarily mean "recovering."

Lets see... if there are 350,000,000 Americans, +/-, and the fatality rate is only 1%, that would be only... 3,500.000 dead!  If it is 2%, that means SEVEN MILLION AMERICANS DEAD from a virus we could bring under control if this nation didn't have the attention span of an ADHD 7-year-old.

You good with 7 million dead? 

So you do not care about 6,564,000 (Six and half million) Americans dying??????

My aunt just died. Last month she said the same thing you are saying.