Is it awkward Korean wear a USA printed t shirt ?

Hi, I'm Korean and few days ago, I was walking the street and was wearing T shirt that printed USA STATE, and suddenly I ran into some White man, and he stared me for few seconds, so I am wondering if it was awkward

sorry for my bad English

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

bro lives in laguna beachCa,,in his travels to paris,went on a shopping trip with GF to one of the paris burbs,saw another girl with a T,

letters on the back,,,, "WHERE IN HELL IS LAGUNA BEACH???

• 2 months ago

Hi.

That is America!You can wear anything you want… almost!And nobody would care!So, even if anyone looks your way –Why bother?!It’s your life!Hope that helps you.Best wishes and regards.Ric

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

yeah it is weird. most koreans don't like America. 

• 2 months ago

Awkward is my specialty Tshirt gray Fashion funny slogan Etsy! ... Punch Tank TopåÊby Tshirt Unicorn Each shirt is made to order using digital printing in the USA. ... Discover North Korea Bombs Us Funny T-Shirt from North Korea T-Shirt,.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i dont think so

• 2 months ago

No, it's not. Some people just stare and don't even realise, probably didn't have anything to do with your shirt because it's not wierd.

• Elle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let it go!  The best thing to give your self is this: Never ever take anything personal again. Seriously, the guy forgot it within 3 minutes!  And who cares?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=don%2...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.