Is it awkward Korean wear a USA printed t shirt ?

Hi, I'm Korean and few days ago, I was walking the street and was wearing T shirt that printed USA STATE, and suddenly I ran into some White man, and he stared me for few seconds, so I am wondering if it was awkward

sorry for my bad English

bro lives in laguna beachCa,,in his travels to paris,went on a shopping trip with GF to one of the paris burbs,saw another girl with a T,

letters on the back,,,, "WHERE IN HELL IS LAGUNA BEACH???

Hi.

That is America!You can wear anything you want… almost!And nobody would care!So, even if anyone looks your way –Why bother?!It’s your life!Hope that helps you.Best wishes and regards.Ric

yeah it is weird. most koreans don't like America. 

Awkward is my specialty Tshirt gray Fashion funny slogan Etsy! ... Punch Tank TopåÊby Tshirt Unicorn Each shirt is made to order using digital printing in the USA. ... Discover North Korea Bombs Us Funny T-Shirt from North Korea T-Shirt,.

i dont think so

No, it's not. Some people just stare and don't even realise, probably didn't have anything to do with your shirt because it's not wierd.

• Elle

Let it go!  The best thing to give your self is this: Never ever take anything personal again. Seriously, the guy forgot it within 3 minutes!  And who cares?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=don%2...