Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

How messed up is the world when the best rapper is white (Eminem) and the best rock guitarist is black (Hendrix) ?

You expressed you opinion. Neither of these fellows was/is the best at what they did/do. How does that affect the whole world as being messed up?

• Hendrix maybe one of the greatest artisst of the 20th century but he wasn't the greatest guitarist and Eminem sucks.

• Wokaz

I didn't realize that Nas, Jay-Z, 2Pac, Notorious BIG, Rakim, Andre 3000, Ice Cube, Guru, Big L, Ghostface Killah, Scarface, Mos Def, Common, and MF Doom were all white.

• Mr.412

That’s an opinion and I say Eminem sucks and that Hendrix was good but he couldn’t beat Bob Marley.

• Mier

Jimmy Hendrix was never the best guitarist . I can name you 5-10 off the top of my head who were on par and much better 

• Ryiana

That's pretty messed up. 

How stupid is it to assume something about someone because of the color of their skin.