Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Did the Americans who oppose socialism send back their trump check?

All the socialist countries sent out checks and the countries that are not socialist didn’t send out any checks to their citizens.

• I bought a brand new Glock and a Command Arms Accessories MCK21 Micro Conversion Kit. 

Oh no. They are waiting for the next installment. Believe me.

Weak argument...  Thats like someone being against the death penalty till some hood rat breaks into their home and starts kill their family.

hahaha... NO WAY would they send back any FREE MONEY... THEY want MORE FREE MONEY to NOT GO BACK TO WORK..

'

I WISH I COULD HAVE SENT IT BACK but sense I got behind on Child Support MY TOTAL CHECK went to the COUNTY OF SAN BERNARDINO CALI. to go against the WELFARE MY EX GOT WHEN SHE QUIT HER JOB AND WENT TO COLLEGE UNDER THEIR SO CALLED BETTER YOURSELF PROGRAM and I GOT THE BILL FOR IT after she spent 4 years there... ..

Of course not. That would mean more for you, and that ain't happening. 

We think of it a way to recapture a small bit of the debt we are forced to incur. 

The real difference is we don't want them, and would manage without them. Finance your own collectivist colony. Don't spend our money for your desires. 

• Dze

well since it 'not' socialism .. no lol ...

I bought guns with mine so I can protect my family from BLM and Antifa thugs

Nope.

................