Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Where can I find a Labrador retriever?

I am looking for a male/female Labrador retriever that is not neutered/spayed and is about 2-3 yrs of age. It would be more convenient if its in the Washington, DC area. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

So you can become another backyard breeder ćunt?  Reported for Solicitation.

• 1 month ago

There is no reason on earth why you NEED an unaltered dog aside from planning to be a BYB.  "IF" you really want an adult Lab then adopt from any of dozens or Labrador Retriever rescue groups or shelters nationwide as per: www.petfinder.com.  Any dog who is fixed, will be healthier and will have better concentration when HUNTING.

• 1 month ago

You don't say why you want one not neutered which makes most of us highly suspicious that you want to breed and if so then you certainly have no knowledge of what is required to breed such as all the health screening and traceable paperwork.

If this is the case I just hope you do not find one. 

• 1 month ago

This is not a buy/sell place.   Try the relevant Breed Club where you are.   But if prices are at the crazy level they are in the UK since the Covid 19 lockdown, WAIT.  Reputable breeders have curtailed their breeding plans until we come out of lock-down.   And that has left BYBs to have a field-day as demand is now outweighing supply.

It bothers me that you particularly specify un-neutered!!   And around 2/3 years..... hum.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Try Labrador Island Canada

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not neutered/spayed?  Private owner.  Keep reading the want ads.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you have to call a stork and set up an appointment. 

• 1 month ago

you dont need an unaltered one.   Theres plenty in shelters and rescues..  www.petfinder.com

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you could go to a shelter or a pet store and see if they have any

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.