Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Where can I find a Labrador retriever?

I am looking for a male/female Labrador retriever that is not neutered/spayed and is about 2-3 yrs of age. It would be more convenient if its in the Washington, DC area. 

So you can become another backyard breeder ćunt?  Reported for Solicitation.

There is no reason on earth why you NEED an unaltered dog aside from planning to be a BYB.  "IF" you really want an adult Lab then adopt from any of dozens or Labrador Retriever rescue groups or shelters nationwide as per: www.petfinder.com.  Any dog who is fixed, will be healthier and will have better concentration when HUNTING.

You don't say why you want one not neutered which makes most of us highly suspicious that you want to breed and if so then you certainly have no knowledge of what is required to breed such as all the health screening and traceable paperwork.

If this is the case I just hope you do not find one. 

This is not a buy/sell place.   Try the relevant Breed Club where you are.   But if prices are at the crazy level they are in the UK since the Covid 19 lockdown, WAIT.  Reputable breeders have curtailed their breeding plans until we come out of lock-down.   And that has left BYBs to have a field-day as demand is now outweighing supply.

It bothers me that you particularly specify un-neutered!!   And around 2/3 years..... hum.

Try Labrador Island Canada

Not neutered/spayed?  Private owner.  Keep reading the want ads.

• ?

I think you have to call a stork and set up an appointment. 

you dont need an unaltered one.   Theres plenty in shelters and rescues..  www.petfinder.com

you could go to a shelter or a pet store and see if they have any