Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Why did a previous answer to my question say this house is UNINHABITABLE!!!?

I will pay you $1 for that house. I will rent it to meth heads for $1 a month, 12 months in advance. Hopefully they will burn it down for me.

It may be habitable, you'll need to have it evaluated; but it's a dump. 

Water leaks in Arizona are very uncommon.

Until it is looked at in person the habitability of it remains unknown. The agent should know if it is considered "habitable". It is a piece of land with what was a mobile home on it. Notice it does not say it has water! Electricity and a septic, but no water. With out water that means it has to be trucked in or a well dug, unless city water is close by. This water issue might account for much.

Why did I say it it's cheaper to condemn it instead of make it habitable.1. it appears a strong dust storm is going to blow it over

2. it's 40+ years old and hasn't been maintained.

3. it's a foreclosure that has transferred ownership to the lender, which means it's been years since anyone "cared" for it.

4. Nothing is in decent condition.  It's not like they maintained it but didn't care about upgrades.  NOTHING has been done since 1978.  As in it appears NOTHING!- look in the mirror in the bathroom, it appears to be a plywood wall in the reflection.

- the garage has plywood windows in the house. 

The previous ownerS cared about nothing!!!!

5.  It's sitting in the desert. ALONE.

Don't expect it to have working electricity, a water heater, non-broken pipes.

It's not like the previous owner didn't do anything since they bought it in 2003.

The damage is older than that.