Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What is the single worst thing to do on a first date?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pretend to be something you're not.

• 1 month ago

Not show up........

• 1 month ago

Show off by flagging down a taxi with a wave of your knob. 

Only worked once despite hundreds of attempts and that lady slipped me a mickey fin and kept me in a cellar for 18 months.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Stay for breakfast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Tell the guy you think of him as a brother... Guys want sex... not a sister... 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

this is global warming

reported

• 1 month ago

Hog the time by talking incessantly and not listening to your date.

There are of course other things, but we're talking about things that are likely not unlikely, like that one answer about killing them.  Let's get real.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i'm probably older than most of you here. but a big turn off for me is if my date were constantly checking her phone.....you youngsters probably don't have a clue why that would be a problem

• Talk about marriage, having kids, your exes, their exes.

Also, even though I say it often, do not follow my horrible advice of, "When in doubt, whip it out."

Okay, the obvious stuff is out of the way, so here's the actual advice:

1) If they're making an effort, try to appreciate their intentions, even if everything else isn't going so well.

2) Don't ask, more than once, or early in the date, if they're having a good time or if they're okay.  That sort of concern just gets frustrating and annoying.

3) Contribute to conversation.

• 1 month ago

In my opinion, there is no bigger turnoff than spilling one's entire life story on only the first date. Talk about awkward. 

Best to save the detailed explanations of their traumas until later in the relationship.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.