What are the benefits a senior citizen to have a Apple Watch?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

NO idea I wouldn't spend that much money for a watch.

• 1 month ago

My husband has one and loves it.  He times his exercising and walks, if the phone rings in another room he can answer it on the watch, it tells time, gives the temperature and a dozen other things.  He bought me one for Christmas and I prefer to wear my Fitbit which costs 1/3rd of the price.

• 1 month ago

Like Snid and Judith, I know little about them. However, I feel that it is some new technology trending towards the betterment of the individuals wearing them. Technology usually goes in a positive direction. And if it constantly reminds me throughout the day what I keep forgetting, I will surely invest in one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Really not much.

Depend on if you can see all those small text/fonts.

I wouldn't waste my money on those.What you can do on your phone or computer is much better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'd like to try to summarize what kswck2, Judith, and Snid wrote. Who cares?  Did I get it right, friends?

• Thomas
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Every day he has a new app having forgotten how it works.

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you look at what an Apple Watch can do you can easily see the benefits.

They can call emergency services. It makes calls so They always have their phone with them.  It can monitor your heart rate. It will let them know how much the move, stand, walk during the day, 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If it doesn't tell time, i dont want one. Same thing with a phone, if it doesn't ring when someone calls me, i dont want it. I dont care what else it does. 

• Judith
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What is an Apple Watch?  This senior citizen would like to know.  I would imagine the benefits would be the same as they would be for anyone else.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Since i know absolutely noting about them I really couldn't tell you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.