Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Had Coronavirus began in Putin's bedroom, would Trump be calling it the Russiavirus or the Putinvirus?

So why is calling it Chinavirus or Kung Flu not racist?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It didn't so no worry, china started it all.. notice the dems think china is great while russia isn't. think that one over for a while.

• 1 month ago

Who knows. This guy is awfully inconsistent. Also any sane person would agree that calling it the russiavirus or putinvirus would be just as stupid as calling it chinavirus or kung flu. Racist? Maybe. Funny? Not at all.

• Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It would be called the Begun Virus, for having begun there. 

• 1 month ago

People need to lighten up.  Just because a nickname is given it is not necessarily racist.  The word racist is used so loosely these days it's ridiculous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump has the guts to call it exactly that. I respect Trump for calling things by their appropriate name. I know that Millennials can't take it because they want everything babied down and sugar-coated.... but in Trump's generation, this is how they spoke--- they said exactly what they meant. No bullsh**

• 1 month ago

Trump has the guts to call it exactly that. I respect Trump for calling things by their appropriate name. I know that Millennials can't take it because they want everything babied down and sugar-coated.... but in Trump's generation, this is how they spoke--- they said exactly what they meant. No bullsh**

• 1 month ago

Of course not.  Putin propaganda played a part in Trump's election.  And Trump lives by the motto: never bite the corrupt hand that feeds you.

Source(s): Objective truths.
  • 1 month ago

If President Putin has a bio-weapon lab in his bedroom you have far more to worry about than the name of a virus. Trust me!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Chinese Military Biological Weapon

Wuhan, China Flu

Krung Frew

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump would be calling it the American Virus so not to offend his master Putin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.