President Trump has eliminated payroll taxes, Joe Biden will increase payroll taxes, who will working Americans vote for?

White Joe Biden will use your payroll taxes to tear down our border wall and fund Chinese climate change as Communist Antifa attacks our Black and Latino Police.  

Democrat Thugs attack Black and Latino Police Officers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=I... Biden Endorsed by The American Communist Party

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Biden would be a continuation of the failed Obama era policies.

• 1 month ago

Trump. I don't want my taxes raised!

• 2 months ago

Payroll taxes fund social security.  And working Americans rely on social security.  Thus working Americans should support some sort of payroll tax.  Thank you.

Source(s): Impecable logic.
  • 2 months ago

Your question [should] be, 'who will the 33 million NON working Americans vote for?"   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

taxes are important and necessary. Get over it. Also Dump only works for billionaires, not working people 

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When the American people realize cutting payroll taxes threatens social security and Medicare they'll turn on Trump!

• 2 months ago

Thanks for demonstrating the demented and uneducated thinking of Trump minions.

• 2 months ago

You are forgetting the fact that the majority of Americans are not workers, they are moochers; and they will indeed vote for the candidate who raises taxes, for that money will feed their coward mouths.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Doesn't matter who you vote for.  The Democrats will make it impossible to count the vote and Pelosi will become President.

• 2 months ago

Oh, if it's on youtube, it must be true. Nobody EVER lies on the internet.

• 2 months ago

Nice pick of burlingame fred meyers BTW. Ive driven past there a number of times!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.