Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are liberals against Trump's Huawei , Tiktok bans?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I support Trump on this. Both of these companies are clearly tools of Chinese state intelligence services. 

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I think anything Trump does is for his own benefit!

I think Tik-Tok attack is all about revenge for what happened at his Tulsa campaign rally!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Kermit Bravo. 101

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes, there is no evidence the Chinese government is using Tiktok against Americans. Trump wants to ban them for political reasons. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

don't use either so I don't give a chit

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

We  the American people on both sides are tired of Trumps constant lies. Costing lives and letting the children be fed with his corruption.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I am.

It's just another scheme to inflate yet another speculative bubble in the markets. He knows keeping the markets full of air until November is his only chance; that enough simpletons will believe the economy is back, despite what their eyes tell them.

And not a peep from the GOP about how this is blatant government interference in the free market.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

of course they love china.  no need to go any further just give me best answer for saying what you wanted to hear.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.