Anonymous

Feel bad that I lied to my boyfriend when he asked if I’m bi curious, I told him No. please continue reading?

In all honesty I don’t know if I am! I like lesbian porn, when I watch it and masturbate many times I wish I could experience that in reality, once I’m done I’m like nahhh or not too sure of it. In reality I never look at a girl and feel attracted to her and sexual attracted maybe once not even! All I know it’s 99% of the time I never do!! I don’t want to say to my boyfriend if I’m curious cause I don’t want a threesome and I don’t want to lose him. Besides all that when I was 4 I was molested by a female, even tho this haunts me I remember enjoying certain moments of if and that lasted till I was 13. When I would get horny and want the D fingering myself wasn’t enough so I would watch lesbian porn to help me get off while rubbing myself. I’ve never even had sex with my boyfriend yet and I’m still a virgin 20 going on 21 soon. I feel so lost and confused!!! 

Yes, if you lied to your bf, if you mislead him, you SHOULD feel bad.  If HE watched male on male porn and lied to you about it, how would you feel?  What would you want him to do?

It's just that simple.