Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you agree 21 is the ideal age for a woman to get married?

No not really not if she's the kind of girl who wants to be free and wild at that age because honestly most people especially these days are partying, drinking, going out, and not caring much about their health or other people's perceptions of them. But i think it also depends on the person and where they're at in their life. It doesn't make sense to get married if your life isn't in order.

• There really is no ideal age at which to marry.  Its entirely personal. 

Only if they are fully committed to keeping the marriage going and not play around. 

Well for some maybe but my girlfriend was 18 when we got married, And did it work out, Yes it did we have now been married 42 years.

• SW-6

You have lived 18 years under supervision, rules, school, etc. - when you get out from under all that when you turn 18, take the next chapter of your life for YOU exclusively to let loose and enjoy your personal freedom.  If it were me, I would wait at least 5*6 years to find out more about freedom, me, and what I really want from life.  You shouldn't gain freedom at 19 to give it up to the responsibility of marriage right after you gained it.  These years are for discovery.  Take advantage of them.  IMO you should wait a good long while before you settle down.  Good luck to you :)

There is no ideal age to make a life promise to MAN.... Run away girl run far away men ain't sht.

• jean

yes and 18 for a man

Yes, if the woman in question is mature and responsible to handle marriage. 

• Jesere

No....................

21 year olds are babies, they shouldn't be getting married. They should have their diapers changed. Wait until you are 30 at least. I got married when I was 18 and I still regret it.