Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

i have hair on my stomach, what should i do which could easily make it remove?

please don't tell to shave it .

Favorite Answer

Preferred would be electrolysis; it is relatively inexpensive and permanent. Waxing is good, but you have to go back (it is nice to feel your skin after a good waxing though). I don't know about laser because last I knew there had to be a lot of course, dark hair for it to be effective. Most certainly, that could have changed, as beautification processes are big bucks and big business and adjust and evolve very quickly.

Laser or electrolysis.  Disagree with plucking if you have a lot.  I got ingrown hairs that way and they eventually left little raised scars that won't tan so they really stand out in the summer.  Shaving isn't a bad stop gap.  If you do you get the best results going sideways to the direction of hair growth.

pluck it                                                    .

Shaving it, will make it grow back faster, and thicker.  I suggest NAIR hair removal.

• Sky

If you want to remove it, I don't know why you object to shaving it.  But regardless, one good product would be Magic Shaving Powder.  It's an excellent product that you mix with water to make a cream, apply to the hair, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then scrape it away along with the hair.  And it's cheap, only about $2 a can.