Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

My grandma used to hit me with the refrigerator door ?

That was her way of abusing me and she used to hit me with foldable chairs but the thing is I’ve never done nothing wrong. I have proper etiquette, I use my manners, I’ve never said no to her. I’ve never talked back. 

She also screams like bloody murder in her sleep and it keeps me up almost the whole night. She’ll scream my name and say “JO, I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY ONE, JO, YOU ARE EVIL SPIRIT..” and etc. I’ve never told my parents because I don’t want them to think I’m being silly and lying. Also if they were to believe me, I don’t want my grandma to come back for me and keep abusing me even more. I do have a few scars but I hide them. They’ll probably think those scars are from me playing sports. Like I said, I just don’t want anyone to know. 

3 Answers

  • d j
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    Well you need to open up about the abuse. You can't let yourself suffer like this.

    Now bearing up with it is not a solution. I assume you're a child. You haven't mentioned your age.

    The adults in your life are responsible for your safety. You should be feeling safe in their company, not otherwise.

    You don't trust your parents for some reason and you're scared of grandma.

    You still need to tell your parents about it. If they don't believe you, then unfortunately they're abusers as well.

    If such is the case then you need to find a responsible adult who you trust and disclose your problem. It could be some teacher, counsellor, relative or anyone. They will take it from there and rescue you.

    If you keep silent about it, you're causing yourself lots of damage. 

  • zoom
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

    Nice TROLL rant. Now where is or what is your question? 

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You can either continue to be abused OR you can either notify the authorities directly OR tell someone (a school nurse, a clergy person), and they can notify the authorities.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.