Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

AM I A BAD PERSON FOR THIS!? URGENT. PLEASE HELP IM ANXIOUS AND FEEL HORRIBLE?!!?!?!?

Before me and my partner dated. I was wondering if they liked me. They gave mixed signals so I made up a fake account on insta and acted like someone else and started asking things like "what's this mean when a person does *insert thing here* or says ____. Does it mean they like them" and stuff like that. Trying to get an idea if they liked me based off their reply. They never knew it was me. They mentioned to me about it and how weird it was and they blocked me on that blog but they never knew it was ME doing this. We are dating now. Am i horrible for this??! :( i lied to them and faked being someone else to get info. all this happened 5 months ago and has been since deleted but..

• Alfred
    Favorite Answer

no, this doesn't make anyone a bad person

• kelvin

no it makes you look like a creepy stalker

You are a bad person for that bad English.  "Me" doesn't date -- or do anything else -- and you should at least know the gender of your partner.

• Doug

I already answered this question. Please see my answer from before.

Do you know where you are going when you die? The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).