Why is mainstream entertainment and media now filled with black culture and rap?

Everywhere you turn it seems to be in your face, on most radio channels and tv stations.....I’m sick of it!!

What happened to traditional old Britain when we used to have classic old shows and the best entertainment in the world?

Now it appears everywhere is black culture and rap music....are the mainstream powers doing this deliberately so we will have nowhere to turn?

Your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I couldn't agree more.  Add in every show having to have gay characters too.  It's awful.  It's the same in America too.

My thoughts? You're an annoying troll. There's no way somebody is actually dense enough to think this way. If you don't like the fact that black people exist and are allowed to have culture and be present in the media, why don't you just remove yourself from this planet?