Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Have you seen healthy young people dying due to coronavirus at your locality or country?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not personally but a friend's cousin died at 37, no health  issues, and another friend's pal died, also 30's (don't  know about her previous health.) That one was really scary as the dead girl felt  well but she was suffering what is called 'happy hypoxia'-her oxygen levels were way below normal but she didn't know...until she collapsed. At that point in time, sadly too late  to save her. There have been recorded deaths of others under 40, youngest was about 14.

• 1 month ago

Can you rephrase? If one has covid 19, they aren't healthy...

• 1 month ago

Yes. Just over a week ago, a 5 yo boy in Houston died from coronavirus - the youngest victim so far in Texas, I believe. Infections among children have recently been on the rise here.

• 1 month ago

No, a young person is more likely to get run over at a crosswalk than die of covid. HALF of covid deaths are OVER THE AGE OF 80! THREE QUARTERS of covid deaths are OVER THE AGE OF 65.

We annihilated the working class and destroyed young people's lives in order to save OBESE SMOKING OLD FARTS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alfred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

even though they were rare cases here- they did unfortunately occur...yes

• 1 month ago

Nope. In fact, everyone I know has either been asymptomatic or said it felt like allergies.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No - I haven't seen any healthy young people dying due to coronavirus in my locality.

• 1 month ago

Nope, but you already knew that.

• 1 month ago

No.  Mostly it's old people here.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have not but I’ve heard of it happening

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.