Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Was I wrong to be "racist"?

My brother's best friend is a complete jerk and thinks he's very smart or something just because he's Asian. He always bullies us freshmen (we all go to the same high school) and acts like he's better than everyone even though he's not. I really don't understand why my brother is still friends with him, but anything is possible, I suppose.

Fast forward to a few days ago and my brother threw a house party. It was nice in the beginning. I was sitting with my brother, his girlfriend and some other friends. We all had a great time and I really enjoyed the party. Everything was fine until his best friend and some other seniors came and joined us. His best friend started telling blonde jokes on purpose just to make me look bad. I told him to shut up but he called me a "dumb blonde" and made fun of my intelligence. I asked him what was wrong with him and he said "females are stupid, especially those with blonde hair and blue eyes." I got really mad and made the slant eye gesture and told him that he should go back to Asia. He left and some of his friends told me I was being racist. However, my brother's girlfriend defended me and said I did the right thing by standing up for myself. My brother was neutral and so was most of his friends.

I know I may have overreacted, but I really can't stand this **** of a misogynist. He has been bullying and harassing me for years.

Was I wrong in this situation?

I'm a 14 year old girl and my brother is 18. His friend is also 18.

Gov't is killing you with highfrequencyelectricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on seven meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chippedusing IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs/brains; stay away from cats [Athanasius 3rd of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (dome); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on three stalactite pillars (The Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreamsare from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He'ssurrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flourfrom mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm)because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign ofthe cross (last mercy for you will be to cut yourforearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't usingchemtrails; they're also in gov't food andmedicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of abortedfetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human fleshis in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging,anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-15 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse,Christians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos VirginMary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (WorldPassport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyescan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. GabrielUrgebadze said thattheydoitonindexfingerwhenthey scan your finger. Basically, trytoavoidnewdocuments at all cost. Policewill microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, greenmark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotoperaypeopletoo. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insaneasylumpeople tomarkpeople. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can'ttrack you; burn documents because they're fromSatan. TheMostHolyTrinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. SocialSecurityNumber). People who die with these Satanicdocuments go to concentrationcamp in hell to await FinalJudgement; once the BEASTComputer is burned down, souls will be released for FinalJudgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceasedrelatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristiannames given during antibaptism by the beastsystem; or just burn thesedocumentsbecause gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from halfamillennium ago describes FinalJudgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had littleboards (plasticcards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Givetocharity in the name of ArchangelMichael; he rescues people from temporaryhell twice a year [at midnight September18-19 and similarly on November20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they arerescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up alevel, that is, to a level with lesspunishment;eventually, people arefreed). Feed thepigeons;when pigeons bowdown, people are savedfrom temporaryhell. It's a big sin to rememberthe deadwithwreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're inhellwith theirwrists tied up behind their back while hanging by their wrists), meat,alcohol,sweets,andworldlymusic. Demons print icons of saints/crosses/8sidedstarofTheotokosVirginMary in newspapers/products so that you throw these newspapers/products in the trashblasphemingthesesaints. Crosses on solesofshoes and backofpants are blasphemy. Demons makecarpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playingcards mockhow Jesus sufferedonthecross: clubs(cross on which Jesus wascrucified), diamonds (fournails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesuswas given to drink),spades (spear with whichJesus waspierced).Cremationisdevilworship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. AfterChinaattacksRussia, RuskiOrthodoxTsar (shown by resurrected SeraphimofSarov) willcome topowerinRussia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; asaresult, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism=263heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same SupremeBeing [aka thedevil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on theirheads in hell. ArkhimandriteAntoninKapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, EinKarem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarchKirillofRussia and MarkofBerlin blessed thischurchin2007. Whenpriestspray forcurrent gov't (insteadofprayingfor futureTsar),Jesus getsupfrom Histhroneand turns Hisback tothem. DryLindens leaves(bathbroom)toeat.Forgiveme

Source(s): Womenwearheadscarvestiedatthefronttopreventheadachesfromskypushingdownandtopreventthroatcancer. Megatsunami forNewYork willbe400 meters;then engulfed-in-lava LosAngeles willbe floodedtoo; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; onlyAlaska (soonwilljoinRussia), Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1stbigearthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (willbesplitinhalf;peoplewillfallinto this hole;radiation!); 3rdbiggestwillbeintheUSA (GreekOrthodoxmonkElidiyfromAfrica). Mutantsfromgov’tlabswillescapeaftertheearthquake; youneed guns/ammo todealwiththem; if gov’ttries totakeyourgunsaway, givethemonewhile leavingthreehidden (to deal with mutants). If gov’twilltakeyoutoaconcentrationcamp, have a bag of old very worn warm clothes (so that they won’t be stolen when you’retakingashower)and specialcuptomeltsnow. If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov = Archangel Uriel); forgive me
  • Archer

One returns insensitivity and bias to those who present it is not being racist but they will present it as such. All you did was call out an "Ass" for being an Ass as he could not handle the same 'he' was giving out. Understand what bullying actually and just how pitiful they are. Ask him next time how much time does he spend at grade schools picking on the little kids so that he can feel like a man! My response is "If putting me down because that is the only way you can handle 'your' personal insecurity helps you then feel free to make stupid jokes and assumptions. I am glad your finding some way in which to elevate your low self esteem and self worth. I state this in front of all his Minions who are also fools after all they 'follow' the insecure and think it is cool.

You were both wrong. He was sexist (and slightly racist), and you were racist.

Fighting fire with fire isn't very effective.