All Mainstream Media is suddenly against Ellen, do you get there’s more to it than her supposedly being rude backstage?

But they’re basically smearing her everywhere. 

Maybe she stood up for herself to the wrong people, and now they’re shutting her down.

Reporting the conflict does not mean "all MSM is against Ellen" anymore than the evening news reporting a murder means they support homicide.

I dont think for Ellen it really matters,   she could walk away from it all today and live the rest of her life with out a problem in the world.  

I'm old enough to remember the last time they blackballed her--over refusing to stay in the closet. I don't trust or believe the media. It comes off like bullying and I haven't seen any accusations that are more than vague "the atmosphere was toxic" (whatever that means) or "she was cold to me."  I don't really care if Ellen is ~mean~ behind the scenes. She was doing her job and making them millions.

edit: This is going to sound nuts but it seems like this is really over Ellen saying that she can hang out with people she doesn't agree with politically re: being friendly to GW Bush. I hated Bush in office but he seems to have a pleasant/funny personality. The Obamas hung out with him of their own free will. I think she's being canceled for not being extreme enough.

"But they’re basically smearing her everywhere."

Exactly. They are trying to silence one of the few good progressive voices on TV.

How extremely typical of so-called "progressive" SJWs. Cancelling her for having friends they don't like. As if they should have the right to decide who you can or cannot be friends with, as based on their political views. This world is going to hell in a handbasket!

Betcha they'll want to replace her with some trans woman, who will also be seen as THE most brave, and in fact much more of a woman than real women. (Cue the f*cking awards!) Who unquestioningly buys into their ideology in EVERY single way, denies the reality of biological sex, pushes for the transition and medicalization of gender non-conforming children, and propagates despicable and oppressively homophobic bullsh*t, such as the "cotton ceiling". This..? Is where our world has actually gotten to. Where lesbians are hated, for not wanting to sleep with men, on the basis of said men's "gender identity". And also, transitioned in droves, at a young age, for being gender non-conforming. Lesbian spaces are dying. Women can no longer gather on the basis of sex, because it's seen as "transphobic", not wanting to share a space with men who "identify" as women. Or not wanting to sleep with said men.

..It is f*cking insane. And I've reached the point where I just can't stop talking about it. I hope many, MANY other women eventually also reach Peak Trans, and Peak SJW, and start doing the same.

When you’re famous the main stream media brings you down if there’s the slightest accusation whether true or not

• Fred

Unfortunately the media thrives on the misfortune of others and generally make things sound worse than they really are.  Myself I think Ellen is basically a decent loving person and was given the job of comparing the show after Oprah retired because they felt she was the loving caring person they needed to front their show.

I think I read Ellen was not actually part of the controversy herself but of course the story gets more readers which equates to more profits for the newspapers if they can associate the story somehow with a celebrity.  Many people have been destroyed by sensationalized stories true or false reported by the media.  Innocent people have gone to prison because the media reported on rumours rather than facts in the case and the people decided the person must be guilty because the media said so.  Ever notice how the media always picks the most evil looking photo they can find to put with their story and make it appear the person always looks like that.  Media court artists quite often add things to the picture of the accused to make them look more evil to evoke feelings of hatred in the person as it helps create interest in their media story.  The media always writes the "alleged" crime or the "alleged" perpetrator which excuses them of any misinformation they write as they got the story and beliefs in the story from a 3rd party who is to blame if the information the media supply is wrong.

The current affair shows on Television can be devious in there ways of getting people to say what the media want them to say.  Sometimes they will film from behind the person being interviewed and change the words the person actually said for words they wanted to make us believe the person the person said.

• Kenny

She was at a game with George W and his wife and when asked about it she made the mistake of saying that they were friends .  So now she must be destroyed . When I saw her say that on her show I knew her fate was sealed . 

• camray

The one theory floating around out there is that the ball started rolling on her being canceled by her own allies when she was seen during a Sunday night football game in  Jerry Jones’s luxury box sitting next to and talking to George W Bush. And if that’s true the thing that sucks about it is that she handled that with a ton of class (and I’m not a fan of hers). People started giving her grief about it and she basically said, look I consider him a friend, we don’t share the same political views, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be friends with him. I wish more people would adopt that attitude. 

Maybe she has info on Hillary Clinton.