Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

Have you seen anyone with telekinetic (electrical) powers?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Nina Kulagina. She was investigated all her life by scientists. Take no notice of our resident female paedophile Satyrette Of Liberty. All you have to do is ask her to prove her silly comments and she will go quiet as a church mouse. There is also a guy giving lessons of how to do it on youtube but as convinced as he is that he does this, I don't think he has taken into consideration, things like static electricity. There is a lot about Ninas on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ldihJzEQeg

Youtube thumbnail

T

There again, you could go with Gary K because he is present at every laboratory test and has been since before the '20s, He made the claim once before that Nina had been debunked but when asked, he failed miserably to supply proof of this debunking. Ng came the nearest to debunking her when after careful study, he suggested she used a bit of thread and even demonstrated a magician pulling a matchbox around with thread. It was an absolutely amazing demonstration??? To think that she was surrounded by scientists all her life and not one of them thought to look for a bit of thread? You believe what you want and take no notice of the idiots on here and their thread. This is the guy I mentioned. I don't think he has taken into consideration how moving air from his warm hands can cause what you see or the fact that it could be down to static. HAHAHA! looks like I annoyed some people with more accounts than brain cells AGAIN? Just look at my TD annoyance meter. 

EDIT! Can YOU show us proof of that John, or are you behind Gary in the queue? Just that we have waited for a few years now. We Need an exterminator, what with all these church mice. Lots of claims but not one bringing any proof to the table. Strange?

Unless you count carpet sparks as telekinetic power, nobody has ever seen that.

• KennyB

If you are conducting a poll, then 'no'

• Mr. P

Yes. I Handfasted her  -she's a witch !

She makes lights dim or go out when she is stressed. She can't wear a watch, affects street lights, computers, tills, shop displays - anything electronic.

I have seen her walk under shop lights and they dim over her as she approaches.

Best yet was she freaked out at a set of traffic lights and BOTH sets of streetlights went out- The row to the left and the row behind us. The row to the left came back on before the row behind us showing it was TWO DIFFERENT circuits affected.

Research SLIders.

No, and I doubt that anyone has. Researcher Russell Targ, in his book The Reality of ESP: A Physicist's Proof of Psychic Abilities acknowledges that "the evidence for laboratory psychokinesis is quite weak." Targ, a physicist and parapsychologist, is best known for his work on remote viewing. He originally became known for early work in lasers and laser applications.

• Tom

"Powers"    ---That sounds like Kids CARTOON stuff.     A better term is "abilities"   And no I haven't seen (or heard of) anyone like that.   Although there are some people who have an "electrical nature"----wrist watches "freeze up" (even mechanical) and don't work on them, They draw  and emit lots of static "Sparks".  some electronics do not work in their vicinity.  But this is definitely NOT "Telekinesis" but an oft recognized, but rare condition that is not completely understood yet.  Said to originate in the nervous system---perhaps "over activity" of electrical body currents also resulting in related magnetic phenomena also---but limited to only a few cm from the body.

Think about it, everybody knows someone or has a relative who "can't wear a wrist watch"---they keep stopping on them, the most common symptom of this condition.

• John

No, I haven't.  What's funny about everyone who has ever claimed such abilities is that they either refused to perform them for observation under controlled conditions, or if they did their powers disappeared.  Nina Kulagina, who performed magic tricks and was caught cheating more than once, managed to fool a few Soviet researchers but no one else.

• j153e

Telekinetic, no; however, this is described in a book by Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove and Dr. John Mack, "The PK Man."

Other, related books:  "The Reality of ESP:  A Physicist's Proof of Psychic Abilities;" "Studies of the Human Aura" by Kuthumi;" "Ethical ESP."

Making no claims, but imo these books are worth reading.

IIE mean NO at Japan, is no objective evidence that telekinesis exist. No one really ever see such person. 

• Nope, they are imaginary powers. But there are plenty of people around who have pretended that they have them such as the late, fake, Nina Kulagina.

• Kenny

Not that I know of .