Witch game companys are still making offline single player games and Will for a long time?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

CD Projekt Red 

• 4 weeks ago

which*, companies".

• 1 month ago

They all do. If they drop the single player campaigns, then they would lose the Boonies and Mountain people.

Not to mention those who can't afford $80 for reliable bandwidth internet.

I'm a FAN of single player, HATE download codes and DLC crap.

DLCs will always be there, cause they will always want to build off of a selling title and for the most part adding stuff, people want.

My issue is unfinished crap, cause you pay for a game and then it needs updates and what if you are without internet access? That is just wrong.

From what I've read the Dehahahavs are put on a time limit by the company releasing the game are demanding, which is why you get **** games.

"Witch" Burn You!!!  hahahaha.

No, for the most part companies will ALWAYS have offline, some suck, but really "Overwatch" is ******* played out. Fallout 76 got such a bad rating with gamers.

GT Sport sucked. 

These companies are seeing the drops in sales of certain games.

Microsoft wants to basically charge people monthly to play games, but from my understanding the Series X will play One games, so yeah, that's cool.

I can get the logic, instead of charging someone $60 a pop for a game, you pay like what is it $10 a month? 

• 1 month ago

yes, the offline title is still attractive game for many users.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Bethesda.

From Software.

There are plenty

• theres no way to know a true answer to that question, the games industry is a dynamic unpredictable market that constantly changes with innovations and inventions.....there are just too many loose ends to have any certainty of future projections

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nintendo and Sony will be always making singleplayer games. So will many other third party companies. 

Singleplayer games will never die out. I don't even know why people think that with the convinces singleplayer games have over multiplayer games

• 2 months ago

I never heard of "Witch Game Companys". What have they made?

• 2 months ago

Dude, quit obsessing. This is about the 10th (or more) time you've asked a question like this. It's normal to like videogames, But there's greater future worries than whether you'll still be able to game offline in 10 years... And there's a pretty solid chance you will.

• 2 months ago

Nintendo

Most Indies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.