A woman is having my child, doesn't want me apart of they're life?

So this is a big question and I'm sure I'll get a lot of negative feedback but it is yahoo answers so who honestly cares.

Ive been in an intimate relationship (female, 32) with someone who already has a son, 12 years of age. After seven months of being in a relationship, she tells me two months ago that she thinks that she's pregnant. After a week of suspicion on my end, she finally said that she's "definitely pregnant". I'm 24 and am in to position to be a father. She plans to keep the child. I'm beginning to think that she had already planned this out. Her son already knows about it. This was NOT a planned pregnancy! I'm currently studying in university and can't help her raise a kid. To my relief, she doesn't want me raising the kid. After a time of reflection I'm freaking out. How do I approach this whole thing.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

she is being nice. I think she really doesnt expect that from you. It will make her seem bad also if she has to admit or try to hard to get u involved in legal procedures. trust me she just wanted the love child to love and hold..

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You don't have to be a part of the child's life or help raise the child, if you don't to do so. But, one thing's certain: If DNA proves that you're the child's father, you're going to be paying monthly child support to the mother for at least the next 18 years.

No 32-year-old woman who already has a 12-year-old child would intentionally "plan" to get pregnant by a 24-year-old college student! I suppose that at no time in your 7-month relationship with her that it never occurred to you that YOU should be using a condom, if you wanted to avoid pregnancy.

• 2 months ago

Get a DNA test before you pay anything in child support.

If you want visitation, you will need to go to court.

• 2 months ago

You're at university and don't know the difference between their and they're. Okay 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That's a cluster fu<k. Well if she doesn't want you involved, then you're a free man. I'm just really glad I'm not you.

• 2 months ago

She's going to come after you for child support

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.