A woman is having my child, doesn't want me apart of they're life?

So this is a big question and I'm sure I'll get a lot of negative feedback but it is yahoo answers so who honestly cares.

Ive been in an intimate relationship (female, 32) with someone who already has a son, 12 years of age. After seven months of being in a relationship, she tells me two months ago that she thinks that she's pregnant. After a week of suspicion on my end, she finally said that she's "definitely pregnant". I'm 24 and am in to position to be a father. She plans to keep the child. I'm beginning to think that she had already planned this out. Her son already knows about it. This was NOT a planned pregnancy! I'm currently studying in university and can't help her raise a kid. To my relief, she doesn't want me raising the kid. After a time of reflection I'm freaking out. How do I approach this whole thing.

she is being nice. I think she really doesnt expect that from you. It will make her seem bad also if she has to admit or try to hard to get u involved in legal procedures. trust me she just wanted the love child to love and hold..

• Edna

You don't have to be a part of the child's life or help raise the child, if you don't to do so. But, one thing's certain: If DNA proves that you're the child's father, you're going to be paying monthly child support to the mother for at least the next 18 years.

No 32-year-old woman who already has a 12-year-old child would intentionally "plan" to get pregnant by a 24-year-old college student! I suppose that at no time in your 7-month relationship with her that it never occurred to you that YOU should be using a condom, if you wanted to avoid pregnancy.

Get a DNA test before you pay anything in child support.

If you want visitation, you will need to go to court.

You're at university and don't know the difference between their and they're. Okay 

That's a cluster fu<k. Well if she doesn't want you involved, then you're a free man. I'm just really glad I'm not you.

She's going to come after you for child support