My chest and throat hurt ?

Hi so i smoke about a pack of cigarettes a day and meth (since 16 and for the past year maybe 9/10 at night I have pressure in my chest my throat tightens and the back of my ears hurt I become fatigued lightheaded and it’s very hard to take in Oxygen. It’s terrifying. I get worried and go all Over the internet heart failure, tumors, strokes etc. could somebody that actually might care help me. If I could explain the throat pain it would be as if I am being strangled and the chest pain is almost like a burning feeling center of my chest. Last night I had to pray to god it was terrifying. I have a lot of stress and anxiety as well so that may be another factor that plays into it :).

P.s usually during the day I can breathe fine and usually I have no problem.

Update:

One more thing if your hear to literally just criticize me I’m not going to hear it.

Update 2:

I am 18 right now 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Cool story, what is your question?

• 1 month ago

hi everyone ,if anyone else is searching for how to cure sleep apnea naturally try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide( search on google ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my co-worker got cool success with it.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your chest and throat hurt because you're smoking a peck of cigarettes every day and you're also using  meth.

If you have chest pain is almost like a burning sensation in the center of your chest and doesn't go away after a short period of time, you had better see a doctor ASAP. A burning sensation in the center of the chest is very often a sign of heart problems or a heart attack. 

• 1 month ago

It's probably best to get it checked with the doctor. They're gonna know what's best for you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

get a covid19 test

• 1 month ago

Smokers and meth drug addicts are not likely to drum up much sympathy for their vague physical complaints.

• 1 month ago

maybe you should stop smoking and see your doctor about it

• 1 month ago

No one on here is a doctor, but if I had to guess, I would say lung cancer or COPD. BUT again, that is a guess. Go to the doctor. 

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The best thing you can do is to STOP drinking soda and that includes diet soda. You will lose ten pounds fast and feel like a new person! Then you can tackle the meth and cigarettes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.