My chest and throat hurt ?

Hi so i smoke about a pack of cigarettes a day and meth (since 16 and for the past year maybe 9/10 at night I have pressure in my chest my throat tightens and the back of my ears hurt I become fatigued lightheaded and it’s very hard to take in Oxygen. It’s terrifying. I get worried and go all Over the internet heart failure, tumors, strokes etc. could somebody that actually might care help me. If I could explain the throat pain it would be as if I am being strangled and the chest pain is almost like a burning feeling center of my chest. Last night I had to pray to god it was terrifying. I have a lot of stress and anxiety as well so that may be another factor that plays into it :).

P.s usually during the day I can breathe fine and usually I have no problem.

One more thing if your hear to literally just criticize me I’m not going to hear it.

I am 18 right now 

• 1 week ago

Cool story, what is your question?

hi everyone ,if anyone else is searching for how to cure sleep apnea naturally try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide( search on google ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my co-worker got cool success with it.

• Edna

Your chest and throat hurt because you're smoking a peck of cigarettes every day and you're also using  meth.

If you have chest pain is almost like a burning sensation in the center of your chest and doesn't go away after a short period of time, you had better see a doctor ASAP. A burning sensation in the center of the chest is very often a sign of heart problems or a heart attack. 

It's probably best to get it checked with the doctor. They're gonna know what's best for you

get a covid19 test

Smokers and meth drug addicts are not likely to drum up much sympathy for their vague physical complaints.

maybe you should stop smoking and see your doctor about it

No one on here is a doctor, but if I had to guess, I would say lung cancer or COPD. BUT again, that is a guess. Go to the doctor. 

• JJ

The best thing you can do is to STOP drinking soda and that includes diet soda. You will lose ten pounds fast and feel like a new person! Then you can tackle the meth and cigarettes.