How to lose weight with little money?

Im super fat can cant afford a Bodyguard and i keep judging my own emotions. I wanna lose weight but cant because people around me dont provide a safe environment for me to display my emotions and feelings.

I need a Bodyguard because everytime i get bullied verbally my appetite increases like 100x. When i feel protected from bullying i can eat normally and maintain healthy bmi.

I need protection from bullies who are not yet caught by the FBI for hacking illegally

Pray, do whatever it takes to increase good luck, etc. Then Win the lottery. Then you could hire smart people. But you have to be smart at hiring people if you win the lottery to lose weight. Also ban dairy.

Why do you need a bodyguard? Keep making excuses dumbarse

• Elle

just eat more low fat stuff

If you don't want to be fat, stop overeating and exercise. It has nothing to do with others, it is all about youi. Only you can do this. And why would you need a bodyguard?? No matter. Just smarten up and stop eating so much. Simple as that.

• Lisa A

Eat less. Exercise more.