Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

If China and India waged total war against one another, both knowing only one can likely survive in the end, which side would YOU support?

I would follow the American Example and sit on the Fence then join the side that won

China is the aggressor and has provided an outline of it's plan for war between 2020 and 2050 through an "unofficial" government news outlet.  I think India will be tougher than most, including China, think, at least until Pakistan knifes them in the back.  By the way, the USA is listed three times on China's "people we will attack" list, so I think we have to back India as the largest (but not the strongest) of counterweights to China's aggression.   

India. They never killed us in Korea or Vietnam. China sucks.

India as they have nice manners

India probably doesn't have the organizational or logistical ability to wage a really serious war. China does but is not really serious about waging war against India. This is just a probe to see to what extent India can be pushed on the border issue.

Neither.. I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY.. I SUPPORT THE USA.. and only the USA...

Well, China is a communist empire that's been invading every nation that it can in and out of Asia. China would be starting that war or is right now despite it's recently greatly reduced ability to do so. India would not be starting that war. China asks for trouble doing all these heinous despicable acts that it does. India would have to go the whole hog on them, likely with military and logistics support and assistance from Russia, Japan, America, Italy and France.

It's not going to happen troll.

neither since i dont like wars

• Of course India.