Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Here's a list of all the Death Metal bands and Thrash Metal bands I enjoy from A-Z. I listen to Core music on occasion.?

Abnormality Arch Enemy Bathory Cannibal Corpse Carcass Death Deathwish Elysium Fear Factory Nile Origin  but I like Thrash Metal music like (Out of order) Megadeth Metallica Iron Maiden Dio Black Sabbath Death Angel I listen to this kind of metal, but HOWEVER TOO MANY CORE BANDS I PUT INTO MY LAST QUESTION so someone can give me a list of band names because I listen to too much core music on occasion thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you feel like changing it up some, check out some extreme doom metal some time. I never understood why death and trash get all the attention, there's so much more to the genre.

btw, Black Sabbath is Doom and although Dio has some doom songs, he's more on the speed side.

Personally, I find the best mix of extreme metal comes from Rotting Christ but you need to be black metal tolerant to listen to them.

• 1 month ago

My favorite in alphabetical order - death metal:

Amorphis, Asphyx, At the Gates, Autopsy, Benediction, Bolt Thrower, Carcass, Carnage, Death, Demilich, diSEMBOWELMENT, Dismember, Entombed, Grave, Immolation, Infester, Massacre, Morbid Angel, Necrony, Nihilist, Obituary, Pestilence

- (relatively) recents bands that may interest you: Azarath, Black Curse, Carcinoid, Cthonica, Degial, Emptiness, Insomnium, Krypts, Memoriam, Mortiferum, Ossuarium, Phazm, Portal, Vastum, Venenum

__

thrash metal:

Coroner, Death Angel, Metal Church, Metallica, Nuclear Assault, Overkill, Pantera, Possessed, Sadus, Sepultura, Slayer, Sodom, Vektor

• 1 month ago

You need to be more down with German thrash. 

Also, everyone should listen to Melechesh.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like; Immolation, Edge Of Sanity, Possessed, Slaughterlord, Exorcist, Anvil, Destruction, Kreator (1st album only), Onslaught, Nevermore, Vio-Lence, Overkill, Beneath, Entombed, Dismember, At The Gates, Horrified (Greece), Sarcofago, early Sepultura, Athiest, cant remember anything else...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I love your selection. 

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You might like Ministry, Nine Inch Nails and maybe even Marilyn Manson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.