Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Do suicides go to hell?

I'm depressed, poor, has anxiety, panic attacks every now and again, hurting inside because i dont know how to cry and just dont know what to do with myself. I'm poor so dont say talk to a therapist, I pray and i think my heart is pure. If I decide to kill myself will I go to hell or go on suicide missions so i wont really kill myself?

If you haven't received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before you die, you will end up in hell.  Just "praying"  isn't good enough.  Please read the New Testament carefully.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Look up these salvation verses:  Romans 3:23, 6:23, 5:8, 10:13, 10:9&10.  Also John 3:3, 1:12, 3:16, 14:6 and Ephesians 2:8,9.  Ask God to forgive your sins.  You are not pure.  No one is.  We are all sinners who deserve hell.  That's why we need a Savior.  Jesus is a faithful friend.  He died for your sins and rose again so that you could have a home in heaven.    Take a step of faith and follow Him as best you can.  When you do that, you will no longer be suicidal because you will have a real purpose in life, which is serving Him. Pray about your problems.  God can give you a new life (2 Corinthians 5:17) and then you will have peace and joy.  Pray.  I will pray for you too.  Don't kill yourself unless God specifically  calls you to do something heroic.  But don't do it before getting saved.  Regarding anxiety, look up Philippians 4:6-8.  Count your blessings.  Yes, there are some.  Thank God even for the small things.  Pray for God's will and direction in your life.  Look for a Bible-believing church to attend.  Some Baptist churches are good.  Call a pastor and ask for prayer and counseling.   Many  churches that are not meeting presently because of Covid  have on-line services.  May God bless you. 

• Dejair

The love for oneself is a complete romance with lucres .

About money, there are possibilities. You or your mother can call your local social services (211?) and ask if there's any free therapy in your area. A Google search of "affordable psychotherapy" would show you that the cost of therapy can vary a lot. I'll show you some articles with info about this.

https://www.healthinsurance.org/obamacare/how-obam...

https://careforyourmind.org/what-to-do-when-you-ca...

Treatments for anxiety range from therapy and medication to stress management. Don't overlook stress management, which can help even with very bad anxiety.

This answer, rated Best, 5 Stars, has a variety of useful information. A psychologist talks about a very simple thing - breathing, and how it helps with panic and stress.

https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent 27 years in prison. He stayed strong and was released and became president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he stayed alive. I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years and was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time I felt hopeless and miserable but now I am very happy I decided to stay alive.

Source(s): .
  • Brian

If one beleives in the Bible, then they go where all Murders go.  That would be Hell.  Although, in the movie Beetlejuice; people who commit suicide become Social Workers in the afterlife for enternity.

Samson committed suicide to mass murder people,but I don’t think the good lord would send him to hades.