Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Isn’t it shameful that Atletico and City are in the CL QF’s and United and Real are not ?

Who really wants to see the featherweights fight? We want to see heavyweight matches, everyone on Earth would rather see Real vs United than City vs Atletico. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not really, we are not Champions League knock out round material any more lets be frank about it.

We should improve in the league and then have a squad good enough to go 38 games in the premiership toe to toe with etiher city, liverpool (or both) AND juggle Champions League and Cup games.

We need 5 more quality signings.  There I've said.

A world class striker

A genuine world class midfielder alongside Bruno Fernandes, otherwise an up and coming English midfield star.

A world class center back

A decent goalkeeper, maybe more expreienced to turn to if De Gea gets inconsitent.

and the other player could be someone on the cheap, on the free but a player with vast experience playing in bundesliga and europe.   I say bundesliga because thats a superior league to ours and has been for the past 5 years.

Atletico would have us for breakfast home and away mark my words.

• 1 month ago

City bribing and lying to the CAS is more shameful tbh. I had suspicions they’d lied to them before Der Spiegel reported it.

Oh dear it looks like another salty City fan has given me a TD. They really don’t like being called bribes and cheats.

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I want to see the best teams in Europe in the tournament, you prove that on the pitch. Real and United are no longer amongst the top 8 in Europe. Deal with it

• 1 month ago

I think now that it's gone to knock out it will suit Atletico down to the ground, they know how to grind out these types of games to perfection under Simeone, I fancy them to win it now

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think Real going out to early is a nice break for the neutrals, people were getting sick of them after three in a row, I can see why, lol. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.