Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Isn’t it shameful that Atletico and City are in the CL QF’s and United and Real are not ?

Who really wants to see the featherweights fight? We want to see heavyweight matches, everyone on Earth would rather see Real vs United than City vs Atletico. 

Not really, we are not Champions League knock out round material any more lets be frank about it.

We should improve in the league and then have a squad good enough to go 38 games in the premiership toe to toe with etiher city, liverpool (or both) AND juggle Champions League and Cup games.

We need 5 more quality signings.  There I've said.

A world class striker

A genuine world class midfielder alongside Bruno Fernandes, otherwise an up and coming English midfield star.

A world class center back

A decent goalkeeper, maybe more expreienced to turn to if De Gea gets inconsitent.

and the other player could be someone on the cheap, on the free but a player with vast experience playing in bundesliga and europe.   I say bundesliga because thats a superior league to ours and has been for the past 5 years.

Atletico would have us for breakfast home and away mark my words.

City bribing and lying to the CAS is more shameful tbh. I had suspicions they’d lied to them before Der Spiegel reported it.

Oh dear it looks like another salty City fan has given me a TD. They really don’t like being called bribes and cheats.

• Adam

I want to see the best teams in Europe in the tournament, you prove that on the pitch. Real and United are no longer amongst the top 8 in Europe. Deal with it

I think now that it's gone to knock out it will suit Atletico down to the ground, they know how to grind out these types of games to perfection under Simeone, I fancy them to win it now

I think Real going out to early is a nice break for the neutrals, people were getting sick of them after three in a row, I can see why, lol.