Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 months ago

My brother set my house on fire?

I'm 21 and when i wasn't home. my 13 year old brother tried to cook some meth and i don't know how but he told that minutes later it started catching on fire and he tried to pull the fire out but he couldn't so than he ran out of the apartment building, i was in my car smoking my weed! and than suddently i just see fire coming out of my kitchen window! my apartment got seriously burnt bad and my landlord said it's gonna take 4 months for it to go back to normal again. I feel like beating up my brother so bad because he made me lose alot of things when he burnt down my house trying to cook meth. I'm staying at my mom's house until my apartment gets repaired. I'm just so pissed at my retarded brother and i don't know what to do.

You are angry because you lost a few items?  How do you think the landlord feels?  What about the innocent neighbors?  You INVITED in that louse of a brother of yours.  What you should do is first, tell the landlord exactly how it happened.  The fire marshall will know it anyway but you can reduce the time the fire marshall has to put into the investigation.  You can also make sure that way, that the blame is put on your brother and not you.  Once the fire marshall gives the landlord his report, he won't want you back.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Landlord & Tenant law experience.

How did your house transform into an apartment? only black people in the hood would be cooking meth at 13 or would even know what meth is his *** should be in school and playing sports like a normal 13 year old you ghetto trash.

if this were true, he would be in juvie

For some reason I totally disbelieve this story that you are telling. 

make him use his meth dealing money to buy you a mansion... like pablo excobar el chapo