Would you take money from your sibling?

Theres this studio I'm renting it's like a small little guest house I'm renting from my sister. I decided to paint and make the place a bit nicer. My sister liked the way it looks and she asked me if I would paint her house also and she would pay me. I told her she doesnt have to pay me that I would help her. I dont know why for some reason I find it kind offensive that she offered to pay me yet at the same time I dont know if I'm being to nice about it by not accepting the money. 

How do you feel getting paid by a relative? Do you help them because you care or do you still take the money because if you dont that's being to nice of you?

My sister asked if I can paint her house and would pay me. I said you dont need to I will help you. I feel a little offended for some reason that she even offered to pay which makes me question if I should take the money.

I would not charge my sibling, but she would have to supply the materials.

She has no problem taking money from you, for rent, so you should have no problem getting paid by her to paint her house.  Why not try to cut a deal where you get 6 months free rent (or whatever is fair) in return for painting her house.  Might be a good deal for both of you.

She was kind to offer to pay you.  It shows she respects your ability and time.  You are nice to decline and say you'll do it for free.  Good job on both sides.

That question makes no sense.