Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Will it hurt my body? ?

So I’ve been trying to edge myself for a couple days.

So I masturbate but when I’m about to *** I stopped. I have been doing it for the past 4 days. I do it when I’m in bed before I sleep and when I get hard. So does it affect my body in a bad way. I just don’t want to *** but masturbate,

Do you guys do it

Four day's. wow you sure have a hell-of-control.  "bender" has the best answer here.  Man after 4 days when you finally let go it should blow your mind or either hurt like heck. The whole idea of edging is to get a super intense orgasm so I think one or two hours should be really satisfying.  Try it you'll like it. Have a towel handy it will be messy. mo.

No, it won't. But why are you doing that? Wouldn't it be better if you came? There's no benefit from holding up your semen. 

• Jim

It will not hurt you in any way.  I dont do it because I could never put off the orgasm waiting to happen.

• Sky

So you're giving yourself blueballs every night?  There's nothing wrong with edging several times before finally going all the way to climax, but it's best not to stop altogether and retain that semen.  I don't know that there would be actual physical harm, but it will cause you a bit of discomfort.

its not good, you are stopping the act of spending your seed

It can hurt when you finally ***. I've personally done that several times and there's been pain in my body acter I finally let it out. So, careful. Why would you even do that? 

• ron h

you need to let yourself go at the end of a session. And if you're under 25, try to go off a second time before your dik goes soft. 

your balls will hurt like hell if you dont ejaculate

The goal of edging is to hold back one's orgasm/ejaculation as a means to intensify it.

After going to the edge and back a number of times (in the same session) you're supposed to let yourself go over the edge.

What you're doing wont harm you, but you are robbing yourself of what could be a very intense orgasm.

No it doesn’t  hurt your body