A black female presidential candidate will go down in flames in 2024. Don't you wish Biden would stop worrying about making people happy...?

...within his party, and pick somebody that can win in 2020, AND 2024?  That would be Cory Booker.

I highly suspect Russian trolls are the ones pushing this agenda, like they did with violent actions of BLM and Antifa.

And 2028!!!  I bet Booker would be a two term president.  If he picks Camilla Harris (even though I like her) it's a suicide mission in 2024, mark my words. America is just not ready for that.  Easy win for Republicans.

• xg6
    Favorite Answer

I would love Cory Booker as VP, however it's still up to Biden who he picks as his running mate

I agree 100% and then some. It's truly nauseating to see what the SJWs are doing to this country. Well, except for Booker. I like him a lot, but he simply doesn't have Obama's charisma.

How do you know this?