Do you believe China is being honest about their number of confirmed Coronavirus cases?

China lied, withheld information about the virus and mishandled it. And censored Chinese doctors who alarmed the world about the virus originating in a Wuhan lab. Do you trust the Chinese Communist Party is being honest in their number of confirmed cases?.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope don't trust them any more than I trust any government...including our own.  But that's where we Americans have the advantage.  If we find our politicians are cheating or otherwise not representing us, we can vote the guilty bastards out of office.  The Chinese can't do that.

Remember this November 3.

• 1 month ago

China and the CCP have never told the truth on anything. I wouldn't trust them to give an accurate weather report.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Probably not.  But I think the US has many more cases than be reported as well.  And we probably have more deaths than are being reported, as well.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, as they are just covering up or hiding the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No .. but don't think tRump is either

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't trust anything that government says.

• 1 month ago

Not totally, but we don't have to, because we have the numbers from more reliable countries too.  Europe has a larger population than the U.S., many honest governments, and only a tiny fraction of the number of cases that the U.S. does.

• A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

China hid the fact that they had an issue as early as Oct 2019 so i do NOT believe they have been truthful on the spread or new outbreaks

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

who cares, it won't change the 160,000 dead in America

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.