Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Atheists, do you dream of one day 'walking down the aisle' with your favorite celebrity atheist author?

• Favorite Answer

Ew no they're all old.

do you dream of being in the confessional with your favourite pedo priest while we do

Not really but if it happens I will be sure to get the one Catholic priest who didn't molest a child to perform the ceremony. There must be 1.

No, I don't have a weird fetish about celebrity authors like you have.  Seriously, get some help.  Your fixation on celebrity authors is bizarre.

No. Why would I want to walk anywhere with a corpse?

• Misty

No, do you..............

• EddieJ

I like Mira Sorvino.  I'm not certain if she's an atheist.  But she's married.

Do you stay up nights practicing to be stupid...or does it just come naturally to you?

No. I don't have or want a "celebrity author" and I pay very little attention to celebrities of any type.  You however seem obsessed with this "celebrity atheist author" fantasy you've concocted and I doubt that it is healthy.

'walking down the aisle' implies a church wedding.......oh the irony