Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Should I bother getting tested for covid because im too lazy to go?

I do have some mild symptoms. 

Don't bother. They'll just claim you have a virus that doesn't exist then experiment on you and try to figure out what your problem is until you cease to exist too. It's all just a scheme to fraudulently bill Medicare and provide themselves with financial security while the rest of us are forced to suffer.

• marty

I don't think you need to get a test to have it confirmed. I had an MRI on my neck in Denver a couple weeks ago and no other test of any kind...no blood work or swabs of any kind and some how my doctor said instead of my MRI report they sent her a statement about me having COVID. She got it figured out and got my results while the folks doing the MRI saying they confused me with someone else. But I imagine they still have my name someplace as another statistic of COVID though I never had it or any other symptoms at all. Something isn't right with this entire COVID thing. At least i know my doctor is honest and I can trust her.

No, try and capture that Darwin award this year

nah it's just like the flu. you'll be fine in a couple of days. but make sure your affairs are in order just in case.