if there is a possibility i could end up alone, what can i do?

i'm a man in my forties with no support system or relationships, ive had a hard life, i have lived alone in a flat for 15 years.....the only support and contact i have are my elderly parents, they live far away....i also deal with a personality disorder and type 2 diabetes.

i'm quite quiet and reserved but i did always hope to find a relationship with a nice girl....but that has never happened to me..

i remember when i first joined yahoo answers in 2006, many women from the united states used to answer my questions and offer their email and instant messenger details...i got to know a few but sadly lost contact with them long ago throughout the years...

right now, i'm in a very dark place and despairing over what i'm going to do in the long run?

will i end up dying alone or end up alone once my parents leave this world? that is terrifying to me.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.