Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If BLM riots in dem run cities & states, but NOT republican run cities & states, then that MEANS democrats are racists?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Burn / Loot / Murder

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For eight years we had a black president and several of those cities had minority mayors and councilmen. During that presidency and all those years of being democratically controlled racism remained alive and well.

But when a Republican became president suddenly the racism in those cities became a problem.

So I would put to you that the democrats are not actually doing anything to end racism. It is alive, well and flourishing in areas the democrats control. That the equality is always brought to light when the republicans start to gain a foothold.

What I am suggesting is that the DNC is still the root cause and perpetrator of racism. That the DNC still exploits the blacks, just in a different way then when I was a child and that it goes back to pre-civil war days. That the DNC buys minority people to do their dirty work just as surely as they had them pick cotton and clean out the stables.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Or maybe they have just figured out that adults in republican cities won't stand for the stupidity and destruction.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It means that the Wookies of all stripes are keenly aware that they don't have to fear any repercussions in cities and states run by fellow Wookies 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It certainly means that Democrats are incompetent leaders. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes it does. They deliberately create racial divisions and need to develop and maintain a victim mentality  to appeal to the under educated (as a result of dem policies and teachers) To keep them on side.

Nothing like a bit of anti police propaganda to get the looters out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They think by burning down their own cities that is going to hurt Trump. Lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.