Why is it when a question is asked of today's Christians a different answer is received fm each one although Christ has one mind (Phil 2:2)?

Is this an indication that they haven't "joined to His Spirit" (I Corinthians 6:17) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) in order to receive "the mind of Christ" (I Corinthians 2:16) who has "one mind" (Philippians 2:2) and therefore are NOT Christians (I Corinthians 12:11-13)?

@ANON

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost" (II Peter 1:20-21).  Therefore you can't just read the Bible and THINK you understand (Acts 8:30) "a man" has to be "sent" (Rm 10:14-15) by God (I Cor 12:28) to explain.

ONE "Bible quote" doesn't "establish the Word" according to Deut 19:15, Matt 18:16, and II Cor 13:1.

@PAST

"BLAME?"  

Is that all you have to "BLAME" someone else when (((YOU))) are responsible for YOUR OWN ACTIONS by "choosing whom you will serve" (Joshua 24:15)?

Didn't GOD COMMAND YOU to "Seek ye (((FIRST))) Holy Spirit baptism (Matthew 6:33)?

If you don't know "the Kingdom of God" (Matt 6:33) is the Holy Spirit (Matt 12:28) and JESUS is the Holy Spirit (Jn 14:18;26) who baptizes us (Jn 1:33) Who "set us in the Kingdom" (Eph 2:6) 

YOU DON'T KNOW GOD!

@JEA

WHERE IS THE BEST ANSWER KEY?😊😊😊

@USER

WHEN ONE HAS "JOINED TO HIS SPIRIT" (I COR 6:17) WHEN (((JESUS)))) BAPTIZES US" (JN 1:33) WITH THE "ONE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST" (EPH 4:5) WE RECEIVE "POWER" (ACTS 1:8) SPIRITUAL GIFTS (I COR 12:7-10) AND "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (MK 16:17-18)

IF ONE CAN'T DEMONSTRATE THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER" (I COR 2:4) WHICH GOD HAS THROUGH ME SINCE "NO ONE CAN REFUTE OR CONTRADICT" (LK 21:15) WHAT THE LORD SPEAKS THROUGH ME, GOD SEES THAT IT'S OBVIOUS THAT TODAY'S CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TRUE CHRITIANS 

"GOD HATES YOU" (PROV 6:16-19) WITH (((NO POWER))) (LK 19:40) JUST A WET AS S FOR BELIEVING LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE (MATT 28:19+) THAT MAKES TWO BAPTISMS (EPH 4:5) 

>>>"DENYING THE POWER OF GOD"<<< (II TIM 3:5) TO BAPTIZE YOU (JN 1:33) 

>>>"FROM SUCH STAY AWAY"<<< (II TIM 3:5)

GOD HAS "STAYED AWAY" FROM TODAY'S CHRISTIANS AND WHY YOU ALL ARE (((IGNORANT))) (MATT 22:29)!

"GOD HATES YOU" (PROV 6:16-19)!

@MALCOLM 

"TO SOME DEGREE" A MAN GIVES (((HIS))) "PRIVATE INTERPRETATION" (II PET 1:20-21)?  THAT'S WHY THERE ARE DIFFERENT ANSWERS WHEN 

>>>"GOD REVEALS BY HIS SPIRIT"<<< (I COR 2:10) TO THOSE HE HAS CHOSEN (ACTS 1:2) WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5;8)

IT IS (((BLATANTLY))) >>>OBVIOUS<<< NONE OF TODAY'S CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST OR THEY WOULD HAVE "THE MIND OF CHRIST" (I COR 2:16) WHO HAS "ONE MIND" (PHIL 2:2) INSTEAD OF 39.5K+ DIFFERENT MINDS.

ONE HAS TO BE BLIND, STUPID (((AND))) CRAZY NOT TO SEE THAT!

TODAY'S CHRISTIANS IF THEY HAVE ONE HONEST BONE IN THEIR BODY KNOWS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH TODAY'S CHRISTIANITY!

ESPECIALLY WHEN I COR 1:10 SAYS "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our LORD Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

((( I ))) DON'T DO (((NOTHING))) UNLESS I HEAR FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT (JOHN 5:30) WHO "GIVE COMMANDMENTS TO THOSE OF US HE HAS CHOSEN" (ACTS 1:2)

IF ANY THING IS (((OBVIOUS))) IT'S THE 39.5k+ DIFFERENT SO CALLED 'CHRISTIAN' DENOMINATIONS WHO DO (((EVERY THING))) WITHOUT HEARING FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO HAS "ONE MIND" (PHIL 2:2) 

(((NOT))) 39.5K+ DIFFERENT MINDS!

@ANON

BASED ON MAN'S OPINION OR THE WORD OF GOD (ISAIAH 8:20)?

DID GOD SAY "NONE CAN STAY MY HAND" (DANIEL 4:35) OR STAY HIS HAND AT A "TRINITY?"

DID GOD SAY "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) AND "THE SAME IS (((HE))) WHICH BAPTIZETH WITH THE HOLY GHOST" (JOHN 1:33) OR (((ALLEGEDLY))) >>>TWO BAPTISMS<<< (MATT 28:19) DEFYING EPHESIANS 4:5 "ONE BAPTISM?"

DID GOD SAY "SPIRITUAL MEAT AND DRINK" (I COR 10:3-4) OR SET UP TABLES THAT "WILL BURN" (I COR 3:10-15) AS YOU EAT HIS BODY AND DRINK HIS BLOOD?

IF YOU DO ANY OF THESE YOU ARE THE "FALSE CHRISTIAN" 

Favorite Answer

When people make things up as they go, integrity is long gone.

there are true christians and false christians

Since you pit yourself against "today's Christians", it would seem that if anybody has a private interpretation of scripture, it is you.

Perhaps those answers examine the context to some degree.  Failing to do that will yield error.

• User

So...

the fact that you always answer differently from other Christians

is an indication that you haven't "joined to his spirit".

Good to know.

Blame Luther.  Until his reformation, Christians tended to have the same beliefs although some were differently expressed in East and West.  Luther rejected the magisterium of the Church and decided instead to seek his authority from the Bible.  Since there are thousands of different ways of interpreting the Bible, there are thousands of Protestant sects.

There are different interpretations. People are just giving their best intuitive guess or belief based on what they know. If you ask what the BibIe says about something, they can give you a quote. Anything else is interpretation or speculation